Easy to Use
We’ve added another great feature to help us serve you better. You can now text us securely about your accounts and finances! We can assist you with account management, loans, additional products and services, and more – all through the convenience of texting. Just text us your question at 225.924.8900 during normal business hours and we will respond quickly. For messages sent outside of normal business hours, we will respond the next business day.
Text any of these keywords to 225.924.8900 for 24/7 answers to general questions. You will receive an auto-response message. If this does not answer your question, please reply with your full question and we will contact you back during normal business hours.
- ATM – Locate an ATM near you.
- Dispute – Report a dispute or fraudulent charge on your credit or debit card.
- Fraud – Report a dispute or fraudulent charge on your credit or debit card.
- Lost Card – Get help with a lost or stolen credit or debit card.
- Rates – Get a link to our current savings and loan rates.
- Routing – Our routing number is 265473320, but we can text it to you, too.
- Shared branch – Find a shared branching location near you when you’re on the go.
- Hours – View our current hours.
- Locations – Need to stop by? We’ll send you a link to our locations.
- Join – Want to join Baton Rouge Telco? Get a link on how to join.
- Apply – Need to apply for a loan? We’ll send you the link to get you started.
- Mobile App – Don’t have our mobile app? We’ll send you the link to download it.
- Payment – Get a link to make a payment online.
Stay up to date on all the latest promotions, offers and more, text BRTELCO to 1.800.634.3044 to opt-in to our notices.
Tip: Add 1.800.634.3044 as BR Telco Notices to your contacts list.
Message & Data rates may apply. Signup not required to buy goods/services or to establish membership. Reply STOP to opt-out at any time.
Text messages sent to BR Telco FCU must be sent from the mobile number we have on file when requesting sensitive account information. Additional verification may be required. For additional security, we recommend deleting the conversations from your phone upon completion.