Visa Credit Card Application
Before You Begin
To complete this application as quickly as possible, we recommend collecting the following documentation:
- Valid government issued ID
- Proof of income:
- Two most recent pay stubs, if employed
- Two years of tax returns, if self-employed
- Award letter for Social Security or disability recipients
After completing your application, keep those documents handy in case you need to reference back to them.
What to expect after you submit your application
After submitting your application, we will check your credit report and decide whether your credit card application is approved, denied, or needs further review.
To improve your chances of getting approved, here are some things you can do:
- Review your credit report and correct any errors
- Verify that your proof of income is accurate
- Apply for credit cards that you’re able to qualify for.
- For example, if you need to establish or rebuild your credit, only apply for a secured credit card.
Start Your Credit Card Application
Back to Top