Head Teller (Hammond Branch)
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments.
- Schedules, coaches, and monitors the work of other tellers and coordinates teller activities.
- Monitors department activities for compliance with established policy and regulations. Takes action to resolve any out of compliance issues.
- Identifies opportunities and cross sells/offers products and services to our members.
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals for cash drawer, vault and ATM. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance situations.
- Directs and receives members telephone calls.
- Greets members in a welcoming manner and assists them with account and/or credit union information via phone, email, in person, live chat etc.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union's Core Values (Trustworthy, Enthusiastic, Loyal, Caring, Optimistic).
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Position is located at our Hammond Branch – 1115 W. University Ave., Hammond, LA.
- Hours are Monday - Friday 7:45AM - 5:15PM.
Back to Careers