We're Here to Help!
The health and safety of our members and employees are our top priority amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will be regularly updating this page to share information with you detailing how we will continue to operate safely while serving our members. For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
Experiencing Financial Hardship?
If you have been financially impacted by the coronavirus and need our support, we are here to help. Please complete this short form to send us a request for temporary payment relief. It is our goal to be here for our members during these uncertain times.
You can also contact us at 225.924.8900, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to find out about assistance that may be available to you, or to answer any questions you have. If you have concerns about an upcoming payment, you may also reach out via email at [email protected].
New Loans - 90 Days No Payments
To further assist our members during these turbulent times, we are offering no payments for 90 days on most new loans including auto, personal, and recreational vehicle loans. Click here to learn more.
Steps We're Taking
The safety of our employees and members is of the utmost importance. We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local health agencies to ensure that the actions we take are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
As of Thursday, March 19, 2020, all Baton Rouge Telco branch locations are operating as drive-thru only. Members may access the drive-thrus during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at all locations. Our Airline and Watson locations will offer drive-thru access on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
There are a number of ways to transact and do business with us if you’re concerned about limiting your face-to-face interactions. Here’s how you can do business with us remotely.
- Branch Locations: Drive-Thru access only
- HELOC Closings: By appointment only
- Safe Deposit Box Entry: By appointment only
- Open Accounts or Apply for a Loan: Call 225.924.8900 option 3 or open/apply online
- Deposits: ATM or via Remote Deposit Capture in the mobile banking app
- Cash Withdrawal: Use your Telco Visa Debit Card at an available ATM or anywhere you can get cash back
- Purchases: Telco Visa Debit Card used as “credit” will work up to the last recorded available balance
- Find the nearest credit union shared branching location: Use our mobile app, search online or call 888.748.3266.
Baton Rouge Telco will continue to post updates on our website and Facebook page until the coronavirus is no longer a public health issue.
Accessing Your Accounts
Baton Rouge Telco offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day. Members are able to:
- Make payments on their Baton Rouge Telco loans
- Deposit checks using the app
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Open additional accounts online
- Apply for loans and credit cards
Please remember, our team is available during normal business hours at 225.924.8900 or via chat on our website.