We are currently searching for a Vice President of Lending to join our team at the Airline Branch. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Directs and monitors lending operations for the entire credit union to ensure that the credit union meets established goals and objectives with respect to lending. Monitors product delivery and quality and takes action to resolve problems. Establishes annual sales goals for lending programs and initiates action to achieve established goals.
- Examines, evaluates, and authorizes or recommends approval of member applications for loans and lines of credit.
- Reviews and analyzes credit life and disability GAP, MRC, and other insurance type products while monitoring and coaching the staff on performance.
- Participates in indirect lending approvals, policies and procedures while monitoring performance.
- Develops, proposes, gains acceptance for, and implements lending program policy and strategy; leads activity related to new product development with respect to lending programs.
- Ensures the credit union is in compliance with all lending regulations; develops procedural changes as compliance requires or new programs demand.
- Leads business loan participation approvals, policy, and monitoring.
- Assists Branch Managers with training lending staff and maintains loan policy and guidelines to assist in training.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Full-time hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.