We are currently searching for a Systems Administrator to join our team in our Watson location. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Administers computer operating systems and their corresponding or associated hardware and software. Administers communications and connection solutions. Administers telephone and VOIP systems. Monitors system logs to ensure security and software performance; provides statistics and reports.
- Provides application support to staff to ensure optimum efficiency. Works to ensure that software vulnerability issues are addressed in a timely manner. Provides hardware support to staff for workstations, printers, and telephones, including replacement, troubleshooting, repair, and inventory.
- Administers end user accounts, permissions, and access rights to files and equipment. Performs checks and maintenance on the credit union’s hardware and software, downloading, testing, and installing updates and security patches for appropriate systems.
- Programs scripts and reports as needed for automation. Assesses the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) and executes them as directed.
- Assists with the development of procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Practices network asset management, including maintenance of networked components inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Administers end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Some after hours work may be required.
- Position is located at our Watson Branch (32839 LA Highway 16, Denham Springs, LA)