We are currently searching for a Senior Member Service Representative (Head Teller) to join our team in our Hammond location. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments.
- Schedules, coaches, and monitors the work of other tellers and coordinates teller activities.
- Monitors department activities for compliance with established policies and regulations. Takes action to resolve any out of compliance issues.
- Identifies opportunities and cross sells/ offers products and services to members.
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals for cash drawer, vault, and ATM. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance situations.
- Directs and receives member telephone calls.
- Greets members in a welcoming manner and assists them with account and/or credit union information via phone, email, in person, live chat etc.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 7:45 am – 4:45 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Position is located at our Hammond Branch (1115 W. University Ave., Hammond, LA)