We are currently searching for a Member Service Representative to join our team at our Hammond location. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments.
- Balances transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance situations.
- Greets members in a welcoming manner and assists them with account and/or credit union information via phone, email, in person, live chat, etc.
- Identifies opportunities and cross-sells/offers products and services to members.
- Directs and receives members telephone calls.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 8:15 am – 5:15 pm, Monday through Friday.