We are currently searching for a Member Service Representative Floater to join our team at our Hammond Branch. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Directs and receives members telephone calls. Greets members in a welcoming manner and assists them with account and/or credit union information via phone, email, in person, live chat, etc.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments.
- Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services, and works to resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve.
- Balances transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance situations.
- Travels between branches and provides coverage during busy times and staff shortages.
- Identifies opportunities and cross sells/offers products and services to our members.
- Performs file maintenance and account changes as needed.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 7:45 am – 5:15 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Position is located at our Hammond Branch – 1115. W. University Ave., Hammond, LA.