We are currently searching for a IT Core Support Specialist to join our team in our Watson location. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Functions as primary Help Desk support person for employee issues with financial core systems. Coordinates support with financial core vendors on issues that cannot be solved immediately internally. Assists in development of internal documentation of procedures for use of financial core applications.
- Functions as primary IT staff member responsible for daily IT procedures related to core financial systems.
- Reviews upgrade documentation of new financial core modules/features; submits change possibilities for use to management team.
- Generates reports or downloads for core systems.
- Assists in training Credit Union staff on financial core functionality.
- Performs core hardware maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and repair. Installs and configures software.
- Maintains backups and disaster recovery functionality of core financial systems.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Some after hours work may be required.
- Position is located at our Watson Branch (32839 LA Highway 16, Denham Springs, LA)