We are currently searching for a Financial Services Officer to join our team at our Watson location. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services, and works to resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve.
- Corresponds with or interviews loan applicants; prepares necessary documents for approval and processes approved loan documents for disbursement/filing, ensuring they are in compliance with Credit Union polices and legal requirements. Reviews loans for proper insurance on collateral, taking action to insure uninsured collateral.
- Identifies opportunities and cross-sells/offers products and services to members.
- Greets members in a welcoming manner and assists them with account and/or credit union information via phone, email, in person, live chat etc.
- Prepares and/or reviews all loan and account documents for completeness and accuracy. Identifies and takes action to improve the department’s operating methods and procedures
- Directs and receives members telephone calls.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.