We are currently searching for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Develops and implements programs that increase awareness and promotes the use of all Credit Union’s electronic services. Reviews member and staff usage and reports to senior management.
- Develops and maintains training materials on the Credit Union’s electronic products. Instructs members on how to use the products and e-services. Trains staff with in the areas of service delivery, product knowledge and sales performance.
- Monitors operations for service quality ensuring all electronic products are delivered within established quality standards.
- Utilize the principles of continuous process improvement by reviewing industry trends regarding electronic services including product design, delivery methods, pricing, and new technology.
- Monitors and maintains security for all electronic products.
- Establishes and maintains fee structures for all electronic products, ensuring they meet the Credit Union’s objectives and policies.
- Monitors all electronic services to ensure they are in compliance with established policies, regulations and laws. Promote a work environment that supports Marketing, IT and Operations to achieve targeted goals and quality of service.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Full-time hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.