Accountant – Watson Branch
We are currently searching for an Accountant to join our team at the Watson Branch. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Instructs or assigns work to accounting staff and other credit union employees engaged in general accounting and related activities.
- Prepares income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyzes financial reports and records, performs research and makes studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures, including appropriate accruals.
- Conducts special studies and develops or recommends accounting methods and procedures.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments and locations.
- Demonstrates the Credit Union’s Core Values (Service, Solutions, Adaptability, Respect and Accountability).
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Full-time hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Think you have what it takes to join a great team? Complete the application below.