Share Certificate Accounts
When you're looking for steady growth combined with absolute security, our Share Certificates are an attractive option. They are the perfect choice for savers who want a higher, guaranteed rate of return for a fixed term.
IRA Certificate Accounts
Have a lump sum to invest from your retirement plan? Then make your annual contribution or rollover, and invest in an IRA Certificate. We have Traditional, Roth, Coverdell and Educational IRAs available at the same great rates as our regular certificates.
Information about Share and IRA Certificate Accounts
- Great rates!
- Terms from 3 months to five years.
- Only $500.00 minimum balance to open account.
- Dividends are compounded daily and credited to the account monthly.
- Dividends can be paid to you directly, mailed to you each month, or put into another account every month rather than credited to this account.
- Step up option on Share Certificates with maturities from two to five years. You have the option of exchanging the existing rate for the current rate once during the term of the certificate.
- Early withdrawals subject to the following penalties:
1 Year or Less (3 months' dividends)
2 Years or More (6 months' dividends)
- May be used as security against a credit union loan (with the exception of IRA Certificates). You will continue to earn dividends!
- Automatic renewal at maturity.
- Click on our calculator to help you figure how long it will take you to reach your financial goal.
Already a member and want to open a Certificate Account? Contact one of our locations to get more information.
Not yet a Telco member? Click here to open your account today.